Integrated Management System
Why we should adopt Integrated Management System?
To Avoid redundancy and duplication of effort. Combine your ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and more into one Integrated Management System (IMS)
What is an Integrated Management System?
An integrated management system is a management system that integrates all of an organization's systems and processes in to one complete framework, enabling an organization to work as a single unit with unified objectives.
Advantages of Integrated Management System
- Reduced costs increase profit margins
- Increased competitiveness
- Improves employee and public relations
- Better financial performance and optimized cost
- Time savings
- A holistic approach to managing business risks
- Reduced duplication and bureaucracy
- Less conflict between systems
- Improved communication, both internal and externals
- Enhanced business focus
- Improved staff morale and motivation
- Optimized internal and external audits